Fantastic Work from the B T O’Sullivan Team as Newport Project Completes
Five weeks after B T O’Sullivan Construction Solutions were awarded the project, we have delivered the finished package.
This project involved an extensive package of works including:
- Trial hole and site investigation prior to commencement
- Site strip / vegetation removal and reduced level excavation
- Breaking out of redundant concrete areas to make available space for new works
- All formwork, reinforcement and concrete in the construction of several slabs
- All associated ducting and excavation related to the new RC concrete slabs
- Construction of a crane mat and related stone works
- Finishing groundworks
A highly successful project that B T O’Sullivan Construction Solutions have delivered on time to an impeccable standard. Involved at all stages of the progress from initial site investigation through to final finishing works, the B T O’Sullivan Construction team were able to manage the progress and success of the project along every stage.